Invalid [RENEWED] Banned by toxic player who revenge banned me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estella

Apr 5, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Steam already linked

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
This guy is really toxic, wanted things his way and when it didnt he would sabotage the team however he can and blame others, about the event that happened:
To give some context, he would spam in the chat in caps as a bind, "MORE HEAVIES MORE HEAVIES MORE HEAVIES" etc. as he would never be heavy himself and would be extremely toxic to those who oppose him. Eventually I started to tell him to stop spamming and later to shut up then he starts coming at me, in the end we voted to ban him of the reasons:
1. spamming non stop despite dozens telling him to stop
2. being hypocritical
3. EXTREMELY toxic
4. map exploit in one of the zombie maps as a zombie to get further beyond the humans then camp for them to reach to the area

I was banned because I logged on, immediately I saw him spamming the same usual binds as he, still wasn't what he wanted everyone else to be himself. People were already telling to stop it, without hesitation he started pointing the blame on me and called in a vote immediately and I didn't even get to play for a minute. Evidence? the one comment on his profile and just join when he is on and play for a bit you'll know all about it.
He did an inappropriate revenge-vote ban because I vote banned him for reasons while he had no reason to ban me just wanted revenge

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
The guy who vote banned me was previously vote banned himself BY me for the reasons above, and now since his ban expired he plot his revenge on me and vote banned me for no actual reason apart from plain out revenge, abusing/misusing the system.
You should unban me because this is clearly unfair, its like you put someone in jail because they committed a crime, once they got out they hunted you down as revenge.

Estella

Apr 5, 2020
update: Im no longer banned probably because it expired (it didnt say how long just said i was banned but i know exactly who)
is there any punishments the person gets for falsely voting on someone and misusing the voting system?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hello. I see your ban has already expired, but I would like to tell you how to deal with vote abuse if it were to happen again.

The best option would be to join our Discord server and file a report in our Report-to-Staff channel that you've been falsely vote-banned, along with the server IP and other necessary information. What would be ideal too is if you were able to supply a video recording of your gameplay so we could see you being falsely banned.

Alternatively, you could also provide screenshots of chat if they proved that the player who called the voteban on you did it abusively. We also have a Reports section, although that won't guarantee as immediate of a response as a Discord report will.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.