Jun 30, 2019
Indonesia
Name: Lil Birb Bravo The Last Birb
ID: STEAM_0:1:173949526
Date: July 19th 2019, 17:20 PM
IP: 94.130.49.180:27016
Evidence:
Details:
In video pt.1, it shows that the warden himself was trying to delay the round by not giving the last recipient lr (you might aswell can see the chat that shows proof of soliciting). Meanwhile in video pt.2, it shows that the warden was trying to defense himself away inside cell by opening-closing cells repeatedly, also freekill and not giving orders

Nuke

Jun 30, 2019
Indonesia
Unfortunately No. It also seems that I've made false statement about freekilling since I didn't see the sniper agreed over a melee fight at the first place at 0:26. However, about not giving orders refers to my presumably thoughts over his behavior e.g. at 0:04 he told reds to kill his guard even though guard seemed innocent on my screen in spite of the fact that warden camping cell. In conclusion, I understand that this report might fall into declined section regarding on limited proof and false details , but I hope you can accept my apology over my flaw and mistakenly overdense attitude.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Yeah kill orders are invalid whatever the case was. Wardens have vote slay for rule-breaking guards.

Anyway there's enough proof to teamban Lil Birb Bravo The Last Birb for kill orders and forcing freeday/warden on a freeday (0:07 in the second clip).

Thanks for your report!

Status
Not open for further replies.