Need Evidence Report about a Freekiller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladdleco

Forum Extremist
Jul 2, 2018
France (Baguette Land)
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198392542340
Player name: Oxygen
Date of incident: 04/09/18
Server name / IP: Jailbreak UK (185.38.149.225:27019 )
Proof of evidence in form of:
1 image (I don't think that you will be enough but try at least).20180904181048 1
Explain what happened & include as much information as possible:
So I was playing on the jailbreak server and everything was fine until we get 2 freekillers (I'm doing a report for only one of them) on blu team.
For this round, warden said it was out of cell rebel day and nothing (as I could remember). And then this player starts to freekill. On the screenshot, we see the player kill 3 players but he actually kills more than that. After those freekills, the warden (who was also a VIP) vote slay him. He then immediatly left the server before anyone could use the !calladmin command. It was also at this moment that someone ask for help on the discord(see on the screenshot) but he didn't specify what they were doing so no admins came onto the server.

Attachments

• Report 1.PNG
    Report 1.PNG
    8.2 KB · Views: 0

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Yeah screenshots aren't enough to prove freekilling. We need to see a recording/demo of the full round to be able to see the full context surrounding the kills done by the user (warden's orders, what actions they were doing in response to these orders, etc.) and verify if they freekilled or not.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.