Invalid report on 2^3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafe

May 23, 2020
Hello 2^3 banned me for 1440 mins for community disrespect i checked the rules and there is nothing on how im not allowed to disrespect the community. i said that the server line is shit not calling out any particular person.
Post automatically merged:

i just found out his name was eight and not 2^3

Attachments

• bruh.png
    bruh.png
    139.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hello 2^3 banned me for 1440 mins for community disrespect i checked the rules and there is nothing on how im not allowed to disrespect the community. i said that the server line is shit not calling out any particular person.
Is that not common sense, especially since we have rules against disrespectful behavior, and there's a chat announcement that states you will be banned for being toxic?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Do you not incorporate common sense into mostly everything you do, or are you joking? Saying "common sense" isn't apart of the rules just seems to be a poor attempt at trying to circumvent them. Playing on the server is a privilege, so if you're just going to come on to insult it directly to a staff member, then you can expect yourself to get banned. Also, I should note that, on top of our rules against disrespectful/toxic behavior, we also have this:
  1. Staff have final say in the interpretation of any rule
    • Staff reserve the right to add or amend rules at any time to close loopholes or to keep the server a friendly and fair place.

If I were in your position, I would just admit I said something out of line and impolite, and accept the ban, because you're just making yourself look worse by saying remarks like, "common sense isn't part of the rules."

Status
Not open for further replies.