Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
your moderator 8 was being very abusive. Me and my friends were joking saying the n word and my friend was playing DJ got us Fallin in love on jailbreak you know we were just having fun and he comes on and mutes my friend and warns against racial slurs and I thought to myself honestly really should give this mod a chance so I said ok n word but b instead of g and a instead of er and he fucking silences me but that isn’t racist so I use call to report him for admin abuse and he fucking bans me. Then one of my friends gets on his mic and tells the warden to stop talking so he can talk to the mod about not admin abusing and the mod tells him to not talk over warden basically telling him he doesn’t have the right to protest I mean really he might as well just ruin everyone’s fun and ruin the game. My friend ends up chat spamming admin abuse as he is allowed to and the mod just gags him because apparently we have 0 right of speech

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
don't you ever read the rules? and you would be told that saying the n-word would be breaking a rule, your ban is justified AF

also this ain't reports nerd

(edit) also i believe you false reported seeing that you "reported him for admin aboose"

also you can't talk over wardens, or thats the word i don't play

Status
Not open for further replies.