Resolved Report on Dark Dragon Knight™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lehpumeh

Sep 21, 2019
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: STEAM_0:0:19735639 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999737006
Date of incident:
6/24/22
Server name / IP: wodnerland.tf IL 2fort-No-Intel 74.91.115.80:27022
Explain what happened & include as much information as possible:
I never usually report things like this because I tend to leave hackers at highest priority and I can usually just shake things like this off, but it's gotten to a very annoying point. Basically I saw this guy for the first time, that I can remember, about a little over a week ago, killed him a bunch and he just went on a tirade that I was focusing him, saying I was aimbotting, that I was head-hitbox glitching, and I was a troll. I laughed it off in voice when he would complain about me or saying I was focusing him and that was basically a thing for a couple days. He would then start insulting me which still doesn't really bother me. At some point I called him out when he started complaining about someone else, to which I pointed out that he would use the !givemeall command to teleport to base so he wouldn't get killed. The rest of the players were starting to get annoyed as well so after that he said something stupid and then muted me. After that it was basically him insulting me, so since I couldn't respond to him I just muted him and moved on. But last night he was on and about 10 minutes in people were saying my name in response to him talking about me again, so I was confused and someone told me he was just constantly saying stuff and basically trying to provoke me by narrating everything I was doing. About an hour after that I would still hear my name randomly, basically asking what I had done to him and why he wouldn't stop talking about me and then someone sent me a DM. Basically all game he was using !thirdperson to look around 2 different corners at me, trash talking anything I was doing outside the base and if I'd get close enough he would jump around the corner and try to kill me.

Again I wouldn't usually report something like this, but now it's to the point where a mute doesn't matter much since I hear it from other people constantly. A moderator was there, but I'm not sure what he usually goes by, he changes his name a lot but its this person https://steamcommunity.com/id/stardroppop/. He had gone AFK around the time I was starting to get annoyed so I am not sure if he was paying attention or not. I am aware that the person I'm reporting has been temp banned before for exploiting and trolling. I don't really care if he gets an actual punishment, but if any of the mods or admins happen to have him added or know him, I would appreciate if you just told him officially to stop acting like a child and calm down.

Proof of evidence in form of:
  • Screenshot of someone telling me he was hurling insults before I unmuted him and got a quick demo recorded.
    o8NwTAj.png
  • Demo (Basically just shows him using !thirdperson to wait for me to come by as he trash talks)

Status
Not open for further replies.