Need Evidence Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNTWitherKing

Member ★
The player name is [/Sniper/]Pow! The player never goes warden, and when the doors open he always kills me for no reason. He constantly freehits the reds, and he doesnt have a mic. I can provide screenshots if i am added by a mod that is online. I dont want there to be people that do this crap. I think that he wants us to do crap.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Admin ★
We need the steam link of the target and the screenshots of the evidence. You can post the screenshots in a reply on this thread.
Also moved to reports.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Admin ★
If you go to your steam profile, go to screenshots, view your TF2 screenshots, you should be able to find them and copy and paste them here.

Also I forgot to mention before but please link your own steam profile too.

TNTWitherKing

Member ★
My profile link is: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tntwitherking/
1568413171100.png
he comes up to me, revved up. 1568413213761.png
He then killed me,1568413256592.png
And then killed a afk spy, but he spared the sniper and heavy, he never went warden. He never had a mic. And he always killed me.1568413213761.png
Post automatically merged:

I hope this is enough information to get this guy punished.

Eight

Sentinel ★
Admin ★
This is not enough proof to validate your claims, as all the screenshots show is him revving his minigun, killing you, and killing another guy. For all we know, though, the kills could have been legitimate.

In the future, we need a recording of the accused's behavior in-game to see the full context behind his/her actions.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.