Upload demo files / images:
Not my images, but same guy, same date.

SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: STEAM_0:0:71284935
Player name: Мауксиэм Зелеплункин
Date of incident: 1/4/2019
Server name / IP: 209.222.98.66:28018
Proof of evidence in form of:

Explain what happened & include as much information as possible:
This guy freekills every time he gets muted, and he would go warden turn on illegal FF, and try to kill us. I don't have much sufficent evidence since I joined the server a bit late to see what he did before I joined. Sometimes he would go warden and speak fully russian like we'd lived fully in that country. The only incident I had with him, was when he was baiting, I gave him one slap with my fish, he takes out his phlogistinator and starts reeking havoc on me and this spy that was right next to me. Also if'd you like to ban the guys that were micspamming at the end, completely fine with me. I'd just don't wanna have to make a whole other report on them, or add on to this report I have.

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
Unfortunately, as you pointed out, the evidence is not sufficient enough. Your video not only doesn't show much of the supposed rulebreaking, since there's a missing context for us here, but the video itself is soundless, which doesn't help us gather up the context at all. From the screenshot you can deduct little. We need to see it happen, most preferably in form of videos.
For now, there's little proof. But if that person does something like that again, make sure to make a solid and clear evidence of mass freekills. I also suggest you link this thread in your another report of him, if such happens.
I'm sorry, but based on those I can't punish them properly.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.