Resolved Reporting Player 'cocea' for Disrespect, even after being warned and punished more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OutOnOwen
Player name: cocea
Date of incident:10 March 2018 (some screenshots in the file are from earlier dates)
Server name / IP: 5.135.189.29:27040
Proof of evidence in form of: Cropped screenshots in a .rar file here:
http://www79.zippyshare.com/v/rDJN90x3/file.html

The screenshots includes: Player's name, Player's name changes, Disrespect to others, inappropriate nicknames, a screenshot of a deleted comment on the forums.

Explainanation of what happened:

So, this player is always toxic to many players on TF2. As usual, I was on the surf servers on the 10th of March and as soon as he joins, he continues (started from earlier gameplays) to call me 'neckless' which I don't like as it is not my proper name. He always check if any admins are online by asking ''any admins online?'', then starts to insult players that he does not like.
Also, he sometimes calls me 'super gay' or simply 'gay' and use racial slurs that I personally don't like as I live in a multi-racial country, it is very offensive to be called by it. (as seen on a type-able signboard on a map, screenshot included)

Earlier unpunished events:
Cocea do not like Female gamers and players who are friendly to either me or Mc_duck. (as seen for player <3 coc <3 who claims to be Mc_duck's friend. And, everytime, cocea calls him/her 'cock' , even after warnings.

Extra details:
Even after being punished, Mc_duck told me that if he continues, I should warn him, and if he disobeys, I shall go for a !call. Also, I did call him 'cockyeah' like three-four, but I got a warning from the same Admin, and did never say it again, as I respect all the Wonderland staffs, but he!...
And if he thinks this is a joke or prank, then I don't think it is and will take the matter seriously and officially.

Also, cocea thinks that the administrative is weak or 'shit', so, we would request a higher ranked staff (Super-Administrator, I guess) to warn or talk to him for his actions and thinking.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.