• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Jailbreak Repurpose Spy Watches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince

Northern
★ Donor ★
Mar 13, 2020
Denmark
"Give spies wearing different spy watches small passive buffs such as 5% extra speed, health, etc. Make them a bit more useful."

Also, if you could explain why this is a good suggestion and why passive buffs / and speed buffs would be added, I don't see the problem.

You would have to change tf2, and make new development. I don't believe this is a good idea. -1

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
Spy on its own is not a good class on JB unless you are acting in-sync with your team, which probably won't happen. Having spy be more self reliant, even if it is only a bit, on jailbreak would make the class more useful overall and thus more popular.

Captain Glenavon

Honorary Member ★
May 27, 2020
France
The most effective way in my opinion as a red spy to chainstab most of the guards without dying would be to either

1. Have a freeday and just go on a rampage. (Trick is to have eternal reward and hopefully oblivious guards)
2. A day that gives the Spy a buff like Overheal day or inmate resistance
3. Be really good. B)

I like this idea, since some classes seem to have recently been given more abilities (Like atomizer/jetpack, etc) and spy not really having any secondary/passive ability, I think maybe giving the spy the ability to use Dead ringer maybe x2 along with the ability to cloak (for very limited amounts of time to prevent delaying and ghosting would be cool. And terrifying for guards.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.