Invalid Request for ungag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2018
Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198400385106/

So on Jailbreak warden stated afk when there were 3 reds left (me being dead spectator) and 1 died to the game and one of the still alive heavies called for help which was not afk and he didn't say for them to no longer be afk. However the other heavy moved forward a bit and was killed for un afk and lr was given to the rebelling heavy that called for help. I stated in chat it was a false lr because the heavy was not afk and I was gagged as a result of that.

Why should I be muted when the warden is demonstrating deliberate favoritism and yet I'm accountable for ghosting because the entire blu team did not notice or acknowledge what afk was or mean't. Apparently this was ghosting which is seems like it ,but the lr was not rightful because its not even like warden didn't see them because he was in front of the entire blu team and yet nobody killed the heavy when the other red had deserved lr. If I have to get gaged for 30 mins then the warden needs to be slain or given some punishment for freekill and favoritism

○omelet○

needs more pepper
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
your breakfast plate
None of the blue team members, as far as I saw in-game, saw that specific red player be un-afk. A few of the guards even replied to your messages in chat, warden as well if I remember correctly, saying that they didn't see that player move or use voice commands. Either way, you were still ghosting and I handed a punishment out for it.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
See, think of it like this: REDs are not disallowed to rebel, they are disallowed to get caught rebelling. If he was able to rebel and get away with it, getting caught by nobody, then the LR was valid and you were wrongfully ghosting him. It would be favoritism, however, if the warden or any of the guards caught him and knew he was KOS, but didn't take action. However, as Omelet said above, that's seemingly not what happened.

Anyway, the gag was only 30 minutes, and has since expired.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.