Declined Request server unmute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I know I mic spam a lot but 90% of the time is because we're just having fun with my friends. But this, I'm sure it doesn't belong to me, because first I have never ever changed my name to something that cant be identified because currently my name is in Japanese and that name is a name that can be identified and if I even change my name to something that cant be identified it will always have these two little wings between the name ⎛⎞. Second reason, during that period I wasn't able to play TF2 because I was on League of Legend Gaming strike. I wasn't even touching TF2 and no need to say mic spamming in any server. And even if I mic spam I will stop with a warning but no I didn't received any warning and I just got muted without knowing anything.
I believe I should be unbanned because first that one permanent ban doesn't belong to me. Second, I only blast music when my friends are around and I stop when I receive a warning.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
When a punishment is edited through the SourceBans website, certain characters in the username can error and, in turn, look like that, hence why the username looks like that.

As for your claim that you weren't even playing TF2 that day, I checked your chat-logs and found messages from you on that day and the days before and after (Aug. 7 - Aug. 9).
7D6Rl9F.png

For the record, what I said about names erroring can also apply to our chat-logs.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
With that out of the way, I would like a good reason for why I should unmute you, because it already seems like you've been given many chances. Before this permanent mute, you received two 1-week mutes and one 2-week mute, all for mic-spam. You also were warned that your next mute would be permanent. You should have known better.

With that out of the way, I would like a good reason for why I should unmute you, because it already seems like you've been given many chances. Before this permanent mute, you received two 1-week mutes and one 2-week mute, all for mic-spam. You also were warned that your next mute would be permanent. You should have known better.
Tbh No I never actually received any warning.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hello, and sorry for the late response.

On your last mute before your permanent one, the reasoning was put as, "Micspam. Next offense is permanent."

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
No response has been given to this yet. Please do so within the next 24 hours, or otherwise this appeal will be declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.