Invalid Request to Reduce Guard Ban Duration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
2 days ago (16/5/2019) I hopped on a wln.tf Jailbreak server, and I remember freekilling the user "Autismo the amazing autist" and then suiciding "as a joke", since he had bullied me on voice-chat by calling me a child (which I consider very offensive), continuously saying "F*ck you Mario" and using other curse combos (xd).

I'm not requesting to completely remove my guard-ban, just to shrink it to maybe like 2-4 hours instead of 24. (I mean, you can do that too, but I don't deserve better)

I understand I performed illegality, I seriously regret it, and I've got little to no excuses but the fact that I was exhausted while I was on that session.
I've also seen people free kill so many times, that I've been a bit biased. My brain was probably thinking, "eh, everyone does it nowadays so, why the f not?".

There is nothing else to say, but to request yet again, to please shrink my guard ban's duration.

Thank you for reading.

-Mario

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
To be fair, you really shouldn't make appeals for shortening of some bans that last day or so, unless you think we banned you by mistake.
Anyways, your teamban ended.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.