Declined Request unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pando

May 12, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198311352783

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
im not sure how or why i have been banned full but i have hacked some times but not on wonderland.tf servers im not sure for the reson if it was i tink its about my alts or someting like that i did not hack on your wonderland servers i played empty servers full of other hackers so i don't ruin the game for others so thats the reson is im still not sure why i was banned im gonna make it short and easy i was cheating on alts what got my main acc banned well that my geuss i did not find my ban post my internet can't load the page up if its needed tell me so im gonna try my best to find it.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
i wanna play your servers again with my friends im sorry for my old days of hacking i don't hack anymore and i play legit i understand if the wonderland players don't like hackers but i hoppe you can give me a another chance to play on your server again with all of my friends and other players of wonderland.tf so i hoppe you can forgive me for my old days.

Pando

May 12, 2018
im not sure if i can replay anymore but im not sure about aimbots i have never used this account to hack so im not sure really i used alts only also that is my alt i don't rember much about it or anyting like that also i was banned 10 days after becuse my pc broke and next time a loged on i got banned im not sure if i hacked on wonderland server but if i did i apologize for it i was going in random servers and possbly went in a wonderland server

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.