Declined Requesting a server unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:75498229&advType=steamid

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I've cheated on an alternate account, got banned and joined with my main account later on.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I've made a mistake and I was dumb enough to believe I would find friends (other cheaters or people that don't care) that way. At first it was just a group of people to me that were just cheating in TF2 together, I didn't really support the way they played but the thing was that they did something together unlike everyone else in casual, people were just laughing at each other and trying to troll. I was unhappy with it so I started cheating myself and for almost half a year I did nothing else. We also started joining community servers to start fighting each other (with cheats). That was when I got banned from WonderLand. After some time I found some server that was always empty and the others invited some other cheaters to play as well. After some time though the old people I knew stopped playing completely and I always met new cheaters, some being [really not nice] and the entire reason why I started cheating in the first place was now gone. I also got angry and later on sad because most people I knew refused to do more with each other than just cheating. In the end I took a break from Steam for 3 months and after I came back I started playing Garry's Mod since I didn't want to think of TF2 again, I needed some distance. I also found some really nice friends there, and finally some that weren't cheating. After some months now we started playing a lot of TF2 again together and I kinda got over all the stuff that happened (kinda because more than just cheating, but stuff on Discord happened as well). I know I have done bad but maybe I show that I changed.
In the end I am just a normal person that needs people that understand and like me (sounds weird but that's somehow the only way I can say it). After all this, I'm sure now that I won't get into cheating again. My friends from Garry's Mod are now playing on WonderLand, too.
This thing is really long but I think it was necessary to explain why I cheated. Maybe you'll understand how I felt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.