Declined Requesting a server unban/unmute/ungag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshine

Jan 31, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
As far as i can remember it was because i called one of my friends a slur which apparently was counted as racism, however no admin was online and the server was filled with friends of mine so i thought it'd be okay, after 2-3 hours of taking a break i wanted to join wln again and got banned for racism. my friend known as flak who said the other half of the word got banned for 4 weeks and i ended up being banned permanent

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Aware that it says i've been warned several times but yet i'd like to apologize once again and ask to be unbanned i won't continue making these jokes even if there's no staff around or even if the server is filled with friends of mine. It's also about 2 months ago if it matters by any chance

kirino

:/
★ Donor ★
Feb 22, 2020
Mars
After looking through your logs, I was unable to find anything considered racist. However I did find some serious disrespect and a transphobic slur on the day you were banned. Considering how you have previous punishments for hate speech & serious disrespect, I still feel like you should work on your behavior before you appeal again.
Appeal Declined; you can re-appeal in 4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.