Declined Requesting a server unban/unmute/ungag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltySpyMain

Oct 27, 2019
1) Include your ban profile link:
My steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198348377262
I'm sorry, I can't actually figure out how to find the link, I'm definitely missing something,
but I took a screenshot of the ban details:
2) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I have joined a group with some of my (now old) friends a very long time ago, and have been banned for it.
I know some of them really liked to cheat, and I have never supported cheating, and I have never cheated.

3) Tell us why we should unban you:
I don't believe that I have done anything malicious and I'm not planning to do anything of that sort. I just have no reason to.
A small chunk of people I have met play on your servers, and I have been looking to play with them for a very long time,
but have never actually come around to write a ban appeal, since I always forget to do so.
Thank you for taking your time and reading this, and I hope I'm able to be unbanned from your network.
I hope I used the correct formatting for this appeal and I apologize if I have failed to do so.

SaltySpyMain

Oct 27, 2019
That account:
No idea, but I'm pretty sure I've seen that profile picture before, unless I'm having a deja vu.
Is this account supposed to be related to me in some way? I mean, it has to be since you're talking to me about it.

The first group: (AntiSocial)
I was invited to it, again a long time ago, so I just accepted. I left it now, since I realized I never talk to the people in that group anymore. I forgot that this group was a cheater group.

The second group: (High Ping Spy)
The name is funny. Yeah that's it. I found it, but I don't remember how and when. I probably joined it on the same day as this one [https://steamcommunity.com/groups/spymainbecausemydadbeatsme], since I remember joining multiple "spy main"-groups in a single day. I'm guessing it's another cheater group that I'm not aware of.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
The first account is a throwaway, VAC'd account that is the only one (besides your main) listed under your IPs. It played on our servers 2 years ago (around the time it was VAC'd) for less than an hour.

So given this and your connections to cheating groups as mentioned above, I can not in good faith unban you. We do not tolerate cheating.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.