Declined Requesting a server unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNekoPL

May 28, 2021
1)ban profile link
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
i was playing with my friends we started joking we were having fun and some guy came he started destroying our fun so i started cheating and just started killing him constantly he then left and we were just having fun but later i got banned
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
i should be unbanned because it was 5 months ago and i uninstalled all of my cheats so i won't cheat anymore and not going to cheat got myself a lesson that i should not cheat even if somebody is destroying our fun so i will stop cheating and already stopped and the only reason why i did it is because i just wanted to have fun with my friends but i uninstalled cheats and now i play for fun even if somebody is tryharding and gonna try to destroy my fun im just going to switch servers next time

HPRocket

Honorary Member ★
Nov 26, 2020
The United States of America
Both accounts are tied to your IP Address and have VAC bans on them, with the second one having a recent VAC ban.
We have a zero-tolerance policy on cheating on our servers. If someone is bothering you, you should report it using #report-to-staff in our Discord, report it on our Forums (here), or server-hop.
Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.