Declined requesting a server unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshine

Jan 31, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So i was playing with my friends on plaza for a while, and after some time somebody that knows me but played on an alt account was starting to call me out apparently for being a pedo and drug addict? my friends called an admin but it took some time for him to arrive. after a while i started to repeat his words and called him a pedo too because i did not take it serious since that guy clearly was upset over a game, so eventually he got banned and i thought everything was fine. but i actually got banned as well, which in fact i find unfair since we did call an admin and did not start any of this

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
i feel like the ban is unfair since i did not purposely break a rule just to fuck around with someone. I however apologize for breaking that rule and that this won't happen ever again. I also dont mind getting gagged for a week or so but the rule breaking was/is unintentional.

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
Looking at your ban history its quite evident that you have a history, you had about 2 unappealable bans and the last one you were warned that the next ban would be permanent and unappealable, so it will be modified to be permanent.

Appeal Declined, unappealable.

Status
Not open for further replies.