Declined Requesting a server unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOG_BOT :)

May 7, 2019
1.)
Include your ban profile link: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=DOG_BOT+:)&Submit=Search

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned: i get banned because i was stupid toxic kid and making racist jokes, I dont knowed rules and getting banned all the time i was new member and i loved playing with my friends on wonder land i love wonderland community.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
1. I love playing in wonderland tf2 jailbrake servers with friends and I love that community.
2. I know rules now.
3. I am angry because I was that stupid that i get perm bann. every time before I go to other server i am trying to go in wonderland server i have wonderland server in favorite servers .
4. I am typing appeal second time, last time i get perm banned i was a little bit toxic on that appeal.
5. I was perm banned 2 months and I think I get my lesson. I am good guy now, I dont have hope that you will unban me after that much ban but i am trying everything to play with my friends again and go to my favorite community marry christmass :)

DOG_BOT :)

May 7, 2019
According to your ban history, you have been banned 3 times for racism and toxicity, with the previous ban warning that you'll be permanently banned if you continue. Do you have anything to comment on that?
I dont have anything to say about that only thing is that i was stupid kid who dont knowed rules and making racist jokes i dont even knowed about bans
Post automatically merged:

According to your ban history, you have been banned 3 times for racism and toxicity, with the previous ban warning that you'll be permanently banned if you continue. Do you have anything to comment on that?
I commented

Last edited:

Sezei

most inactive staff as of now
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
I have decided not to unban you. You were given too many chances to improve your behavior, and given the fact that you've been banned on the exact topic, let's say... more than "the average toxic player", it only shows that you will continue doing the same exact thing even after the unban. You may re-appeal in a month, but if you continue saying the same reasoning of "being a stupid kid", you won't even be considered. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.