Invalid Requesting a server unmute appeal (Sorry for broken english)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velox

Jun 25, 2019
Hello, My name is Velox. This is a request to unmute me from your servers, Here's what happened :
Basically i was playing on a Jailbreak server, There was a dude named ''gay'' (Just one of the millions of alt made by Autismo The Amazing Autist) Which was trolling while being warden and being racist saying the N-Word Including freekilling (I know he already got banned), But this is most likely not the point.
I was muted for being toxic, I think i remember i wrote the following ''gay fuck you fucking prick shit go fuck your self nigger freekiller'' Or something like that.
Later on i've been muted by a moderator. I think his name was ''TenHeads'' Or something similiar.
The reason i ask to be unbanned is because i understood the error of being too much toxic and overreacting over a dumb player, If something like this happens again, i won't appeal anymore since it won't happen. If you guys deny my appeal then it's okay, At least tell me how much time does it take for me to be unmuted. I checked wonderland bans but i couldn't find mine, Since it's a little confusing.

Thanks for your time reading this, and i hope all of you a good day.
-Velox :bolb:

• Haha
Reactions: Olaves

Lolichu

★ F + L = E ★
★ Donor ★
Feb 25, 2019
First off, you got gagged/muted for player disrespect and racism wich leaded to a commban of 1 day.
Your appeal is also in the wrong forum section. You should post your appeal in the appeal section.
Also don't forget to follow the template located here.

• Haha
Reactions: Prxme
Status
Not open for further replies.