Accepted Requesting an appeal of a permanent ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowness

Sep 30, 2018
so i have been banned on all servers permanently around 1 1/2 years ago for being in a (evil) hacker group. i can understand why you would ban anyone associated with hackers. yet i have never actually cheated and i have left the group since it doesn't mean anything to me anymore. if you don't believe me on the i never cheated part think about 2 things: how would a cheaters account not be vacced by now (even not dumb cheaters would get their accounts banned like 3 times a year) and second why would he want to go through the entire struggle to get his disposable account unbanned just to get banned 10 minutes later if he were to cheat on a server. it just doesn't make sense.

anyway i hope you can forgive me for my outrageous act and we can forget about this since it has been ages.
Post automatically merged:

also yeah my ban profile link

Last edited:

shadowness

Sep 30, 2018

Can I ask what the deal is with this group?
it's a dumb meme group from a friend. i didn't even realize he made me the owner of the group. if you have a problem with it and want me to leave the group sure i'll do that.

proof i didn't create this group

Attachments

• 1574767140850.png
    1574767140850.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
it's a dumb meme group from a friend. i didn't even realize he made me the owner of the group. if you have a problem with it and want me to leave the group sure i'll do that.

proof i didn't create this group
View attachment 4968
I just find it odd that alot of of the groups you're in seem to have alot of cheaters in them. Of course bigger groups tend to, but even your smaller groups are like that. Why is that?

shadowness

Sep 30, 2018
I just find it odd that alot of of the groups you're in seem to have alot of cheaters in them. Of course bigger groups tend to, but even your smaller groups are like that. Why is that?
well i used to be friends with them, most of them are/were kids who just wanted lots of people in their shitty steam group to flex or something.
anyway i left the group you banned me for being in so why am i still banned i just want to play jailbreak

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
well i used to be friends with them, most of them are/were kids who just wanted lots of people in their shitty steam group to flex or something.
anyway i left the group you banned me for being in so why am i still banned i just want to play jailbreak

Understand that we don't want to allow cheaters on our servers, and I request that you be patient. I'll give you an answer later tonight.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
I'm gonna go ahead and unban you. Keep in mind that anything like this happening again isn't going to be something very easy to explain.

Appeal Accepted.

p.s. your unban may take a little bit to go through

Reactions: shadowness
Status
Not open for further replies.