Resignation Q&A

lolnutt

what the pog doin?
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2020
The Deep
For those that don't know on the 26th I resigned from staff on wonderland. so shoot your questions and don't be shy I will do my best to answer.

Also putting out there that at the current moment in time I have no plans on rejoining the staff team. (they are all great people but I don't think I can continue to do it).

• Sad
Reactions: Hypernova

lolnutt

what the pog doin?
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2020
The Deep
what was the funniest experience while you were staff?
I was in a server with Paraflax, Muffin and Castia while he was still staff ( so my first 2-3 weeks) and the server went from okay to no clue what is happening. It was just chaos. was very funny and i enjoyed. There are more funny times but that was probably the best.
Thank you for your time and the contribution you provided to this community.

Q- Thing(s) you hate the most as a sniper-main?
:)
Other snipers and scouts. But getting used to the sniper v sniper now I have a constant 120-140 frames.

lolnutt

what the pog doin?
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2020
The Deep
What is the best day during your staff times?
A day when I didn't have to worry about what was going on and could just be me messing around on a server.
what made you retire from staff? And how much time have you been on staff in general, i started playing when you were a mod.
I was staff for a little over 8 months and admin for 6 of those. I resigned due to high stress levels mainly caused by the otaku drama. I have also been trying to balance a job I got after becoming admin and have recently been doing 45-50 hour weeks. Normal weeks should be 40 hours.
Favorite Staff member who *question mark*
Definitely @ParaFlaX
What do you think of the current community of wln.tf? Is it bad, good, better, or worse than before? What would you change if you had the power to do so?
How come you applied to be a mod in the first place? Did you get inspired? If so, by who and why?
To be honest wonderland has come a very long way from what it used to be, its definitely more newbie friendly which is a good thing but it also ends up punishing older and more experienced players because of this. I dont currently think much needs to change so I wouldn't change much if anything.
So I applied for mod a first time back in 2017. I was still very immature and didnt understand much so it got declined. After I then spent 2 to 3 years working on myself to give back to a community that helped me progress. When i applied I had a completely open schedule. I had no plans so I decided to try my luck. Being a staff member brought me out of my slight depression after being medically discharged from the army and helped me start looking to the future.

If I had to have any regrets about being staff it's most likely that I never made it to senior admin or to advisor which was my goal as staff