Resigning again, what a shocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patchy

One hella evil bastard
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
'Murica
Ladies and gentlemen, it's that time again. I had a good time here despite the fact I've been "on and off" of the community, but unfortunately, I have to end my journey here as a staff member for a second and final time. One of the reasons being is I no longer have the time to set aside for administration. Another is because I only have 25 days from now until I ship myself off to boot camp. I've been contemplating resigning, and after some heavy consideration, in my mind, this is the best decision for me personally. After all, I need to prioritize real life things first.

Once again, thanks Ray (and I don't know if anyone else was involved) for kinda pushing me to become a staff member here.

It's been nice knowing you all.

-Patchy

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Known you for a while in the staff team, you were fun to be around tbh. Sad to see you go though it's for the best if you have IRL stuff to deal with. Good luck with Boot camp bb.

Patchy

One hella evil bastard
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
'Murica
Aww you were the first admin I knew, and I always was happy when I saw you playing.
Well, good luck anyways. :)
Aww, thanks m8.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.
You're welcome, don't let the fish go bad.

Pip pip and cheerio ol’ chap. It’s been a pleasure working with and knowing you.
'Twas a pleasure working and knowing you as well, my dude.

Didn't know you but it's always sad to see a player leave, take care and good luck with what you're dealing with
Thanks!

Good luck and thanks for your service here. Farewell!
Thanks, Madi!

Patchy

One hella evil bastard
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
'Murica

Patchy

One hella evil bastard
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
'Murica
Thank you for taking part in the wonderland family, hope to see you again some day. Wish you good luck in life. :friday:
Thanks, Xyph. It was an honor being here.

I'm sad to see you go mate, I wish you didint leave but instead told us that you wouldn't be actve for a long time. I hope you good luck on your life.

Tbh, I would've said that, but things change quickly. Anyways, thanks m8.

Status
Not open for further replies.