Resignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patchy

One hella evil bastard
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
'Murica
There comes a point in time where we can't do things as best as we could before. In my case, this happened in as little as a few months. I noted that during my time here, I've been slowly losing my drive and desire to be on the Wonderland servers. I couldn't do my job as effectively as I wanted to. The resign wave that hit a few of the now-former staff members killed my morale, and all the while, I've been pushing through those feelings and thoughts of resigning, thinking, "it's just a temporary thing, I'll get back to my usual self soon."

That never happened, unfortunately, and to be honest, I don't think it ever will. I'm starting to think that administration isn't cut out for me. And with all the new staff members here, I no longer feel the need to hold the admin position anymore. So, it ends here. At least for now, anyway. Will I reapply? Probably. Shoutout to @Ray for pushing me to apply here. Another shoutout to R4 for showing his patience with me, with all the dumb things I've done during my time as staff here. It was a fun ride here, but I need to move on from the servers for some time. To all the new and upcoming staff members, stick around, good luck, and most importantly, have fun.

-Patchy

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 27, 2017
Vermont
Patchy I hope to still see you around the servers, you were the administrator that inspired me to apply. Seeing you work to keep the jailbreak servers in line was amazing. I hope you have the drive to reapply in the future! We'll be holding our breath.

Patchy

One hella evil bastard
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
'Murica
Patchy I hope to still see you around the servers, you were the administrator that inspired me to apply. Seeing you work to keep the jailbreak servers in line was amazing. I hope you have the drive to reapply in the future! We'll be holding our breath.
Hey, if I managed to inspire someone to apply, then I know I've excelled in my line of work. As far as reapplying goes, more than likely, that'll be a couple of years down the road. Right now, the future of Wonderland lies on you and what I consider the "new breed."
Anyways, thanks for the positive comments, Mycin, I'm sure I'll come back around!

Status
Not open for further replies.