Declined Returned to this i has big sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i have not used a VPN and no i have not changed IP's or moved to another country i've just been away dealing with school so yeah im guesing consle/system got high and banned me. (And yes i don't really know what to say else to make this ban appeal more legit the hours speak for themsellves so why would i get myself banned)

Attachments

• ddd.PNG
    ddd.PNG
    42.4 KB · Views: 5
  • ummm.PNG
    ummm.PNG
    90.7 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Hypernova

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Please explain your relationship with this account:

It was banned ~1 year ago for "hacking." You share the same name of "Ster," same server banned from, and (of course) the same IP with this account.

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

I'm a afraid there is no relationship with that person. There is no reason for me to even hack i let skill speak for itself and the name could be just a coincidence im not the only user who has a username Ster probably on wl servers or steam for that. I'm aware of how ban rules go and i wouldn't risk my account getting banned on this awesome community

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Sorry for the late reply, just letting you know that I am looking into this and will post my conclusion within the next 36-48 hours.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
While Ster is a common name, that is not enough for me to rule out suspicion for you. This account was banned on the same IP and server as you, and was also banned around the time when you started playing on our servers. So overall, I can not put enough trust into unbanning you. Sorry but there's just too much coincidences.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.