★ VIP ★
- Jan 31, 2018
- No VAC/Game ban(s) on record [✔|
- Clean [+]SteamREP [✔| On my previous account , no. On my current account, yes.
- No active bans on the community. [✔|
- Member in our steam group [✔|
- At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [✔|
- Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours [✔| Including my previous account, yes. Link to my previous account - https://steamcommunity.com/id/Worthy/
- Server connection time: 36+ hours [✔|
- Team player with great communication skills (English) [✔|
- No limited/F2P Steam account. [✔|
- No private Steam profile.* [✔|
- Active on the forums.* (At least +10 posts!) [✔|
Age (dd/mm/yy): 16, 09/09/01.
Location: London, England.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): I'd like to think a strong 8 or 9.
Will you be able to help donate monthly?: Absolutely.
1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:
Monday - Friday: (GMT+1) 6:00-10:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: (GMT+1) 10:00am-10:00pm.
Note: These timings are inconsistent, I will play when I can. This will depend on work and social events. I can certainly say I can play a minimum of around 12 hours a week, and like I said (that is at a minimum), that can be significantly increased if I don't have much going on that week and whilst my admin priorities are essential, obviously my job in real life is more important.
2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
After further research into this I recently discovered I was an admin on my previous account at PB. This will have been several years ago, (perhaps when Admin was buyable), of this I am unsure. However, I do have experience at a wide range of communities including servers on TF2, Minecraft and even WoW private servers. I will only specify the TF2 servers though because whilst admin experience elsewhere is important, I will keep on the relevant topic of TF2.
I held a manager position at PYD for around a year or so, the community was relatively small, (probably around 300 active players) before the server shutdown due to lack of income.
I have no doubt about admin experience, I strongly believe I have the potential to help out on the servers as an admin and whilst I may not have been an admin with any staff here, I believe I've created good friendships with a lot of them and can relate to a lot of situations.
3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
Hopefully positive. I would hope to believe that from my activity on the forums, discord and in-game I have shown a positive effect on other players. As an active players on the forums, I've grown to learn the rules quite thoroughly and therefore I understand everything, as a result I believe I would be very helpful towards new players and therefore giving a positive effect to the community.
4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
I've already created several suggestions which I've posted on the forums. Also, due to my experience and maturity, I believe as an admin I could solve minor disputes and any other problems that I might face. This could significantly reduce the number of rule-breakers. Also, I've already submitted several reports to admins directly and on the discord (including inappropriate sprays, hackers and mic spammers).
5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
Again, this depends on my mood and what my friends are doing online. I mostly play surf, ctf (turbine and 2fort), mvm and hale, but also JailBreak and zombies occasionally too. This will vary from any time in my times listed above, I don't particularly go online with a mind-set to play a certain sever, I just play what I feel like at the time.
6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
Yes, I certainly the basics, but I'm more than happy to watch a tutorial online if necessary.
7. How have you supported the community so far?:
I've already done 4 giveaways, donated for VIP and furthermore VIP+. Submitted several reports on discord and to admins directly. Helped new players feel welcomed to the community and perhaps helped them with any problems they might face. And finally just hopefully creating a positive atmosphere amongst the servers and forums.
8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
I believe I should be accepted into the team due to my maturity, interest and commitment towards the servers. At 16 I'm kind of at the stage where I can understand a serious situation and also understand a comedy situation, and I think to have that balance is essential. Also, I've been playing on the servers for almost 4 months now, and whilst that isn't too long, I believe it's enough to convey my interest. Finally, I believe I can be committed to the servers as an admin, because I have a good knowledge of the servers and forums, understand the rules 'back to front', and enjoy playing with all the staff here on the team.
9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?: I speak fluent English, and moderately good French which is very useful. Hopefully everything I wanted to portray has already been stated.
Thank you for reading my application, and hopefully I can serve y'all soon, take care.