Rick's Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name, etc. Hello fellas and ladies!
The names Rick! (Well, actually it is Ben but if you see me in game, it is Rick).
I'm 16 years old, I know! So young! I'm planning to do economics, business and law as A level choices (which is essentially the final year at school for all you foreigners to London).
  • Where are you from? England, London.
  • How have you found Wonderland.tf? I used to play a lot of TF2 when I was younger with my twin brother, unfortunately recently he took his own life due to long term depression and so to continue our reign and bring back some more positive, nostalgic memories, I play DR and Hale. I found it just scrolling through the server list and to be honest, it seemed like the right decision considering I really love the taunt system, and unusual effects etc.
  • What servers do you play on? Like I said, Hale and DR mostly, but I'm willing to give all servers a try! I know that the surf servers seem to be very popular.
  • Do you play anything else other than Team Fortress 2? Yeah, mostly on the PS4 though. I play with my irl friends and we play fifa, fortnite and CoD. I also used to be very addicted to wow, but I've recently quit that too.
Hope to see you guys around, feel free to say hi, I don't bite ;):b1:

Ray

Head Weenie
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
hi welcome

Xanerino

Am I doing it right?
Honorary Member ★
Welcome

Welcome ssssssir enjoy your sstay

Shadow

Headset Freak
Admin ★
Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
Welcome intellectual Richard and Mortimous fan!

Kruthal

Super-Admin ★
Welcome

Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.