• The forums have been upgraded to a better, stable & secure forum software. Forum customizations are being worked on.

Roblox or Minecraft?

Roblox or Minecraft?

• Total voters

Crymini

Member ★
Which is better? :)

I think both are good.

Youtuberchris

Honorary Member ★
Minecraft as that’s the better choice even though in reality I prefer Terraria.

DirtyMemez

Member ★
Roblox is basically a simple version of minecraft but I prefer terraria like youtubechris always playing it on my PS4.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Super-Admin ★
Out of the two games, one is bearable and the other is plain rubbish. As Minecraft is the former and Roblox is the latter, Minecraft is better.

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★

FAP GOD

Member ★
You can't possibly forget about terraria...wait yes you can, because it's outta both their leagues.....

Ssssssorry gonna have to vote roblox on thiss as I'm a builder on roblox

Oliver

Member ★
Out of the two games, one is bearable and the other is plain rubbish. As Minecraft is the former and Roblox is the latter, Minecraft is better.
If you look it up on the Internet, Roblox was created 3 to 4 years before Minecraft.

SuperGuard

Super-Admin ★
If you look it up on the Internet, Roblox was created 3 to 4 years before Minecraft.
That still doesn't change the fact that it's a terrible game.

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
In all seriousness, I like both games unironically. Or at least, not as much now as I did "back in the day," but I got lots of enjoyment out of both games. Had really fun times with both, and they hold lots of nostalgia for me. Credit is due where credit is due, Roblox was fun asf.

demon

K X N G
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
minecraft mad good roblox big shit

Oliver

Member ★
That still doesn't change the fact that it's a terrible game.
Technically that's an opinion and opinions are not usually true. Saying that Roblox is terrible is just what you think, and that doesn't make it true.
tenor.gif

Oliver

Member ★
I enjoy playing both games, but I like Roblox more because I started playing it before.

SuperGuard

Super-Admin ★
Technically that's an opinion and opinions are not usually true. Saying that Roblox is terrible is just what you think, and that doesn't make it true.
View attachment 766
Well you seem to be very defensive against my opinion. I've played the game before and the reason I dislike the game is not only has it got outdated graphics and bad physics but possibly one of the single most toxic playerbases out there. I'm not even sure playerbases like COD or League could be as bad.

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
Admin ★
"Listen Emma, I'll be honest. If you don't play the craft, you can't get the shaft"