• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Save Load out Suggestion/Crits

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickSanchez

★ Donor ★
Jan 31, 2018
United Kingdom
Hello all,

Just a quick couple suggestions from me. Firstly, I think if it is possible to save a load out after choosing all of your selections of hats and unusual effects from the index. Therefore, whenever you switch from server to server you don't have to waste time finding the hats and applying them every round.
Another suggestion applies for the hale, death run, orange, jailbreak and zombie servers (I suggested this when I was playing on PB Fortress and Playboy applied the idea), basically at the end of every round the entire team gets crits and friendly fire is enabled and the whole team have a battle royal essentially, until the timer runs out onto the next round, nothing major, just a lil bit of fun.

Thanks for reading, take care all ;)
Rick Sanchez C-137

Kumpir

Lvl 13 Anime Hater
★ Donor ★
Aug 19, 2017
Turkey
You probably noticed you can't find new cosmetics in !index. Do you know this website? Now go to this website. You can find every cosmetic's (and item's) ID here. To find them, press CTRL+F and write the cosmetic you want to the little box.
MaxbeinMax
USApoliticsSucks
Now when you find the cosmetic you want, look the number on it (I marked it yellow.). It's the ID of this cosmetic. But some of the cosmetics' names are different.X2
They are old cosmetics. Like this one is Max's Severed Head. You can find these cosmetics in there. This is a different website. You can find every item in !index there.
Ekran Alnrip max
Don't forget to use Ctrl+F.
Now you will say: "But I said a suggestion wth is this? I didn't say how can I find missing cosmetics."
Wait until I finished.
Now when you find every cosmetic you need, it's time to bind them because you don't want to waste your time, right?
Go to Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\cfg.
Now we will write a config file.
If you don't have these files:
  • scout.cfg
  • soldier.cfg
  • pyro.cfg
  • demoman.cfg
  • heavyweapons.cfg
  • engineer.cfg
  • medic.cfg
  • sniper.cfg
  • spy.cfg
...create them.

Open one of them.

Pycknnxd
Copy paste this:
bind "[key]" "sm_wear [id]; sm_wear2 [id]; sm_wear3 [id]"
Change the []s.
Example:
Xddddddd
I bound my cosmetic bind to , key. You can bind it any key you want. When you finished filling every class's cfg with this codes, launch TF2. Join a Wonderland server, press the key you bind this codes, touch resupply cabinet and "Caputus crepitus!" Get your cosmetics. It's so simple, right?
Haha, right?

I can't do something about your suggestion, but you can use this simple trick until your suggestion accepted.
But I think this suggestion is hard to do so it won't be accepted.

RickSanchez

★ Donor ★
Jan 31, 2018
United Kingdom
You probably noticed you can't find new cosmetics in !index. Do you know this website? Now go to this website. You can find every cosmetic's (and item's) ID here. To find them, press CTRL+F and write the cosmetic you want to the little box.
View attachment 560
View attachment 558
Now when you find the cosmetic you want, look the number on it (I marked it yellow.). It's the ID of this cosmetic. But some of the cosmetics' names are different.View attachment 561
They are old cosmetics. Like this one is Max's Severed Head. You can find these cosmetics in there. This is a different website. You can find every item in !index there.
View attachment 562
Don't forget to use Ctrl+F.
Now you will say: "But I said a suggestion wth is this? I didn't say how can I find missing cosmetics."
Wait until I finished.
Now when you find every cosmetic you need, it's time to bind them because you don't want to waste your time, right?
Go to Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\cfg.
Now we will write a config file.
If you don't have these files:
  • scout.cfg
  • soldier.cfg
  • pyro.cfg
  • demoman.cfg
  • heavyweapons.cfg
  • engineer.cfg
  • medic.cfg
  • sniper.cfg
  • spy.cfg
...create them.

Open one of them.

View attachment 563
Copy paste this:
bind "[key]" "sm_wear [id]; sm_wear2 [id]; sm_wear3 [id]"
Change the []s.
Example:
View attachment 564
I bound my cosmetic bind to , key. You can bind it any key you want. When you finished filling every class's cfg with this codes, launch TF2. Join a Wonderland server, press the key you bind this codes, touch resupply cabinet and "Caputus crepitus!" Get your cosmetics. It's so simple, right?
Haha, right?

I can't do something about your suggestion, but you can use this simple trick until your suggestion accepted.
But I think this suggestion is hard to do so it won't be accepted.

Ahh, I see. Thank you anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.