Scorch's Cool Resignation AMA

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
What makes you feel most accomplished?

If your life was a movie or a book what would be the title to it?

If you could be anywhere other than where you are right now, where would you be and what would you be looking at?

Would you find more comfort in the theoretical idea that we were the most advanced species in outer space or would you find more comfort in the idea that we weren’t?

What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done, and why did you do it?

Hai Scorch appreciations toward what you did for the community was great entertaining being around beside you playing on different video games together and chatting throughout discord, including private messages, as a great friend, wishes to you and all your family take care of yourself in the real world friend.
👍 ❤

Reactions: Scorch

Scorch

Overlord
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 24, 2018
Winterfell
will you join the ranks of the monkey counsel?

Possibly

WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE YOU ?
View attachment 10180

Serious question tho, am I gonna see you in-game in the future ?

Is the war between you and profit still taking place?

Yeah, you will probably see me in TF2 eventually. Not for now, however.

What makes you feel most accomplished?

If your life was a movie or a book what would be the title to it?

If you could be anywhere other than where you are right now, where would you be and what would you be looking at?

Would you find more comfort in the theoretical idea that we were the most advanced species in outer space or would you find more comfort in the idea that we weren’t?

What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done, and why did you do it?

Hai Scorch appreciations toward what you did for the community was great entertaining being around beside you playing on different video games together and chatting throughout discord, including private messages, as a great friend, wishes to you and all your family take care of yourself in the real world friend.
👍 ❤

I feel most accomplished when I finally finish something I have spent multiple hard hours doing. I also felt accomplished when I headshot Frussly as a sniper. (Frussly your trash ngl)

My Title: "The Tough Life Of Earths Hottest Man"

If I could be anywhere I would be on a beach in Cyprus in the wrapped in the muscular arms of Henry Cavill.

my brain is malfunctioning

The scariest thing I've ever done was ping Madi and I did it because I wanted to see what would happen.

Reactions: laptivv

Scorch

Overlord
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 24, 2018
Winterfell
What first gave you motivation to want to join the staff team? And how did you find the Wonderland servers?

I was initially always thinking of applying but never had the courage to do so in case of failure. Then out of nowhere a certain little Brando Oats messaged me on the forums asking me if I was thinking of applying. This gave me the courage to finally send in my application. I was then declined.

I found Wonderland servers whilst trying to find a good Medic Vs Engineer server as it was that game mode that I was playing non-stop at the time. It just so happened to be that I stumbled across a Jailbreak server. Bear in mind this was when I was using a mic straight out of a happy meal. I was subsequently kicked off the blue team by Demon for having a terrible mic.

Why you decided to join staff? And why you decided to leave it now?

I joined because I loved Jailbreak. It was a fun and engaging game mode that didn't take itself too seriously. It was new and refreshing and I was hooked. I am leaving now because of two reasons - I've just started my A-Levels and my motivation to play TF2 has dwindled significantly. I would love to come back to the staff team but until I can find myself playing TF2 regularly again that won't happen.

Fuck you why must you leave.

Love you too. Refer to my answer above.

Will you still continue your Overlord Plan? and if you can give one piece of advice, what would it be?

The Overlord plan will never be stopped and you can trust me on that.

About time

:wesmart:

• Love
Reactions: Tonic

Scorch

Overlord
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 24, 2018
Winterfell
Ayo wtf this shit is still active? Bet.

Tell us a story about you joining wonderland for the first time
I joined and then I saw @Kyo and immediately tried jumping off of a cliff.

Thought's on the goalkeeper Dean Henderson?
Good keeper, doesn't play enough games though so I wouldn't start him over De Gea or even Pickford/Pope in England.

• Sad
Reactions: laptivv