See ya later.

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
Hey guys! I wrote the draft of this in early December so this was long overdue but I just haven't really gotten the push to do it until recently. I've played this game since 2013 and since then I've been apart of 5 different TF2 communities, 3 of which I've served on including wonderland. The game has brought me joy and new memories over the years and it never seems to fail to do so. Somehow all of those communities I've been in feel like the exact same replica but always a little bit different and yet, saying goodbye never seem to get any easier.

Everyone here has made a lasting impact on me and maybe some of you are wondering why I'm leaving. Some of the reasons are that I enjoy change, I like experiencing new stuff, new environment, and stuff like that, cliche, I know. Another reason is that alot of big things and changes are happening irl but at the same time, I can't continue moderating for wonderland and at this point, I'm pretty burned out on TF2. There's of course a personal reason as well but I'm not going to talk about it here.

I'm probably gonna stop here because this is getting longer than most of the staff applications but I just want to say that I have enjoyed every single moment that wonderland has given to me and more importantly what you guys have given me such as when Nero, Aldash, and Dezire first greeted me in the VC, or when Profit went to bed in the VC, and many more. Special thanks to Oreos that helped guide me on once again becoming staff, Kek, who I did the journey with, Nero, who's been there since the beginning, and everyone else that has made this such a memorable experience.

Sincerely,

Muffin

Last edited:

dyln

lmfaoo
Jul 13, 2020
PA
Didn't talk to you that much but the moments that I did were enjoyable, you do what is best for you, and is understandable. Hope you're life goes well muffin hopefully one day I interact with you again ( :

Some Dumbass

Certified, and Awarded Special
★ Donor ★
Sep 21, 2018
Oregon, the rainy state
Muffin, the time I spent with you was brief, but all were fucking hilarious either because we were being total Idiots or poking fun at each other. But I get it all things end and if tf2 is boring to you, or for other reasons and you decide to move on I wish you the best.