Self-harm

sand.

Forum Extremist
Nov 11, 2018
Finland
Self-Harm is a really sad thing I see people do because I never want anyone to cut, bite themselves.

I have done self-harm before in February, but only with biting, and today I bit myself over TF2, which I take responsibility for doing it, because TF2 is a game for fun, and chillness, but, People with depression that harm themselves make me really sad and low for them, I hate having the feeling that one day, my sister with depression would do self-harm (She has good medication, so it's a good thing), but I still really want no one to harm themselves, Including the Staff, Honorary, and VIP members to do it, Because we all feel like we must do it, but we have friends here to help us to have a laugh, and happiness.

-sand.

• Not Like This
Reactions: le shpee

Carlo

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 29, 2020
Sofia, Bulgaria
Self-harm is your way of dealing with unpleasant feelings and difficult situations which is not the right way. To stop, you need to have alternative ways of coping so you can respond differently when you feel like cutting or hurting yourself.If you self-harm to express pain and intense emotions, you could: paint,draw,listen to relaxing music, think about something funny, write down any negative feelings and then rip the paper up...