Declined Seriously?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11504
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 11504

I seriously have to type out an entire essay on how I "disrespected staff" even though the joke wasn't even mentioning them and the ban being 1 day? The topic was how a dude said that how crappy cops are and saying that staff isn't related to the police at in any sort of fashion, just as he finishes the joke I say "at least their not pedophiles" ??? At in any context does this elude to the staff in any sort of fashion when the topic was on the police being assholes in the world at this current moment. I don't want a appeal, I just want you all to learn when the conversation is directed at you and even if it did that was so not necessary for that reaction. And not even that but not a single warning just straight to ban, even though I had no past bans?

Have a nice day.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Considering how multiple players had been banned beforehand for calling staff pedophiles, your comment clearly came off as you saying "at least the police aren't pedophiles", rather than, "at least the staff aren't pedophiles", which I assume your argument here is?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Someone was expressing their negative views on cops after saying how they were not comparable to server staff. In response, you said what you said, which I saw as what I pointed out above, especially given the remarks clearly targeting staff earlier.

I also interpreted it as that because of the disparaging remarks you were making towards staff which I had to gag you for:
lBAfM9q.png

To be honest, it still seems to me like you meant to call staff pedophiles, and you're just changing the story now. It's not impossible that you're being truthful here, but it just seems unlikely to me given the context. I also see that you've used the n-word a lot in your recent chat-logs, along with some chat-spam, which only hurts your case.

D

Deleted member 11504

Glad to see such a lively community. In any case, for no warnings to be administered is just a lowball. I'll just go find another server at this point if one minor word along with some chat spam that got a few laughs out of people is not allowed anymore in the current world we live in. I do seriously hope you have a nice day but you need to access your staff more better and learn to stop jumping on the "ban trigger" and express more of a warning before hand, yea?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
We are not required to serve warnings for offenses such as insulting other players/staff, racism, etc. It's common sense in most social situations that you're not supposed to say stuff like that. It's also your responsibility to read over the rules of any community, forum, etc. you play on. If you don't, well you get into situations such as this.

Anyway, I digress, your point for the staff disrespect was that it was misinterpreted. While I highly doubt so, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and void your punishment for staff disrespect. However, I will be placing a 3-day ban for racism and mass chat-spam.

5Z8sJON.png

kGiEG0L.png

qt2oGnH.png

R9u1JVo.png

EJBCb0L.png

If this ban causes you to leave to another server, well that's honestly a shame, as I don't like to lose players. However, if you can't follow our rules, and you want to continue calling others racial slurs and mass chat-spamming, then it's for the best.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.