Declined Server Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:153364199&advType=steamid&Submit
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned for duplicate account which i think means having 2 accounts+.So when i joined on another account i got banned and i didnt know i was gonna get banned.
my main account was offline because i forgot the Steam guard code. i made a new account and ran tf2.I went on and got banned for duping accounts
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

I should be unbanned because, I didnt know that i would be banned if i had 2 accounts, i must've not seen the rule. I am really sorry.
I didnt mean harm to anyone.If i did harm to the server im sorry. im a big wonderland supporter and i wanted to buy Forum VIP. Ive been trading on that server
for almost a couple years.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You are free to use alternate accounts on our servers, however not to attempt to avoid punishments.
While I appreciate that you are regretful of cheating on our servers (at least, that's what I assume you are saying under "If i did harm to the server im sorry"), we do not tolerate cheating under any circumstances, especially across this many accounts. Your ban will be made permanent and will remain.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.