Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
Greetings!

Requesting a server unban appeal

1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned for causing drama in a private discord server as I understand it. (no rules of that discord server were broken)

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
It's been almost 2 years since my ban and afaik most if not all the others involved in this incident have been long unbanned by now.
What happened was me and some other people were in a small private discord server and we were at the time talking about wonderland.
It was mostly just venting as one of the members was banned from the wonderland discord. We contacted a wonderland admin prior to the ban and asked if we could get banned for what we did on other discord servers and they said that It's not an offence. As an ex wonderland admin I myself thought It shouldn't cause any problems (we were both proven wrong :/ ). The discord server has been deleted iirc. My intention was never to cause drama or any harm to wonderland. Since that time I can confidently say I'm a changed man looking to cause NO further drama or other issues/inconveniances. Thank you in advance for your understanding. :blobowo:

Status
Not open for further replies.