Declined Server ban/Discord mute/Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mel0n

Jan 2, 2020
This will be in 3 parts using the format Xypher put up first for the Server ban next discord mute etc. and then clumping together the why i should be unbanned part at the end
Exhibit A: Server ban
1A.) Include your ban profile link:
(I assume this means profile) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198335228152/
2A.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
i called the admin Killer Queen "badmin" for what i believe to be a false mute
Exhibit B: Discord Mute
1B.) Discord username with discriminator:
totally not a spy#4709
2B.) What happened?
According to the MEE6 bot
I was arguing with kirby because i believed the ban that i received on the prison server to be unjust.
Exhibit C: Gag Appeal
(Skipping #1 because my steam account is the same)
2C.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Somehow by telling the other team where someone was who was delaying the round i was ghosting

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I semi-understand the discord kick/mute but i would like you to look into the mute and ban
Post automatically merged:

Apparently its permanent isolation for saying my ban is unjust
Post automatically merged:

Edit to edit: Never mind i see the wrong on the discord server forget about unbanning me on discord

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: floot_guy

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
695836593119Thu Jan 02 2020 01:50:52 GMT+0100 (Central European Standard Time)mel0nSTEAM_0:0:187481212JOKE: What do you call a gay french men30
695836598119Thu Jan 02 2020 01:50:52 GMT+0100 (Central European Standard Time)mel0nSTEAM_0:0:187481212A Fagguette

just for future reference, we will not tolerate the use of the word "fag" or any variation.

Ghosting is forbidden. This means a dead person giving any info/influencing the game in any way.
  • The only exception to the ghosting rule is when a RED(s) or BLU(s) is (are) excessively delaying the end of the round and no staff are on.
so the reason for your gag is ghosting. excessively delaying would look more like they are not making any attempt at rebelling if a red or killing for a blue, or taking like let's say 30 seconds to do so. Guac claims the sniper was making an attempt at killing the heavy but at the same time getting at a distance so heavy wouldn't kill him. Now we trust staff word more but I feel I want to mention we also don't allow ghosting with staff on, and guac had made his presence known in the server.

As for your ban, looking at your chat logs and the way you reacted in the discord I'm more inclined to believe Guac when he claims you called him retarded, and though badmin isn't that bad it was meant to call him a bad admin which shouldn't be said. Seeming as you've recently have been put into isolation and kicked from the discord I will not unban you. You were justifiably banned, as you disrespected Guac over a fair gag which you should not have bashed him for anyways.

Appeal Declined

• Wow
Reactions: floot_guy
Status
Not open for further replies.