Declined Server gag appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonkeyTwinky

Jun 9, 2024
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
Steam ID: 76561199000671583

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Hi, recently on a 2fort server, I have been gagged for 10080 minutes for NSFW chat, I wasn't aware that I was being too NSFW in the chat, since I see a lot of people talk like this in wonderland servers. I am unsure if the other people who engaged in the conversation have been punished as well. I admit, my username was a bit NSFW at the time, "Chastity Cage Gaming", I think this might have added to the punishment.

TL;DR, I admit I was NSFW in chat, however I did not know I was being that highly NSFW.

The admin who issued the gag and kick from server: Ender.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

My weekend wasn't as fun as I had hoped it'd be, since I couldn't partake in server activities with people because I didn't have the ability to speak. It sucks not being able to communicate. I have been banned for 2 days now, I have learnt my lesson, and from now on, I will do my best to not start/engage with NSFW conversations on any Wonderland servers. I apologize if I made any server members uncomfortable with what I did, and I hope that my appeal and apology gets accepted.

I really love wonderland servers, and I feel terrible for what I have done, after reflecting on my actions, I don't want to lose my ability to play on wonderland servers...

Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-09 215000.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-09 215000.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot 2024-06-09 215044.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-09 215044.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.