Invalid Server unban please TF2 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

Sep 24, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was playing like normal until frussly guard banned me for free kill which was fine but the reason i'm livid is because he singled me out for doing a order which wasn't banned (*insert name* day here is not over) order. (he didn't say anything to me about it but said he did). When I said he was in the wrong about guard banning me for that I got mad and cursed at him and got server banned.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I believe I did nothing wrong. The free kill yes but he singled me out and when i was telling him he was wrong he server bans me.

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
You freekilled two rounds in a row.
First you entered red side of dodgeball, and killed a red with the ball.
Then you said out of cell rebel & lava day were over, meaning both days were over, and killed the two reds that ran outside.
You got guardbanned for it, started arguing about it, I told you and then you proceeded to rant about how I singled you out and so many others do it and they don't get guardbanned etc etc.
I explained how we (staff) can't catch everyone and that you being mad for being "singled out" is completely irrelevant & pointless.
You then called me a bitch and promptly got banned for it.

Tell me where you see the punishments you received unfit please.

Pingu

Sep 24, 2018
bruh i literally said that the free kill in dodge ball was ok to punish me about. I said that Out of cell rebel and lava day was over meaning that OCR day was not over. Also i said that OCR day was NOT over so i decided to kill the reds at marker.
Post automatically merged:

The Out of cell rebel day is not over order is what a lot of people use and admins don't care. Second when did you say that? i didn't see anything about how staff can't catch everyone

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Evidently, if you did say, "Out of Cell Rebel Day is not over", it was unclear, and you must give orders clearly. All of the other aspects of the guardban and ban seem to check out, so I have nothing to add beyond that.

Anyway, sorry for the late reply, but as both of the punishments have expired, I will be closing this.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.