Settling a commen question in JB

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Futaba Sakura, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Futaba Sakura

Futaba Sakura Member ★

Ive started seeing increasing wardens say things like "Its lava day. all reds go to blue line. Nope i said lava day wasnt over!"
    This is extremly annoying. The way I saw it was when the warden does somthing like that, it automaticly means days that conflict against it are over. But apparently the warden likes to trick people with this
    So this brings up the question: Is this against the rules? Because this seems to fall into the catagory of the warden lieing. I got in a fight with a player last night about that, so i would like some answers.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  2. Eight

Eight Restless Super-Admin ★

No it's not against the rules. As stated in our Jailbreak rules:
    Therefore, if a warden says to follow an order, but it is contradicted by a day he has declared is in effect, then the day overrides that order.

3. Big Sis

Big Sis Interior Crocodile Alligator Admin ★ ★ VIP ★

There's no conflict and it's pretty much a matter of listening to instructions; if it's lava day, no touching the floor. If you touch the floor before its over, you're going against the day and become kos unless pardoned. The day can be ended pretty quick if need be, but tl;dr dont touch the floor on lava day, or you die

4. DingdongJR

DingdongJR Member ★

I suppose it's more along the lines of Wardens deliberately trying to trick the prisoners to get kills. It's a bit below the belt in my option, but I guess that isn't against the rules.

5. Youtuberchris

Youtuberchris Admin ★

Nothing wrong with a good ol’ trick order.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. =WL= | Mc_Duck

=WL= | Mc_Duck Why are you looking here? Honorary Member ★ ★ VIP ★

The warden uses this to lower the amoumt of prisoners. This is just an easy order, so nobody should even die.

7. SuperGuard

SuperGuard British Quality Gentleman Admin ★

Trick orders are handy for getting rid of people who don't listen to the orders properly (who in turn are usually people wanting to rebel) so it's a useful culling method. Pretty much, if a Warden ever ends an order with "day" such as Out of cell rebel day or Lava day of course, make sure you carry on until you know for certain that the Warden says it's over.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice