Settling a commen question in JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive started seeing increasing wardens say things like "Its lava day. all reds go to blue line. Nope i said lava day wasnt over!"
This is extremly annoying. The way I saw it was when the warden does somthing like that, it automaticly means days that conflict against it are over. But apparently the warden likes to trick people with this
So this brings up the question: Is this against the rules? Because this seems to fall into the catagory of the warden lieing. I got in a fight with a player last night about that, so i would like some answers.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
No it's not against the rules. As stated in our Jailbreak rules:
  • The last wardens order contradicts all previous orders, except during a day where the last wardens order is overridden by the day.
Therefore, if a warden says to follow an order, but it is contradicted by a day he has declared is in effect, then the day overrides that order.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
There's no conflict and it's pretty much a matter of listening to instructions; if it's lava day, no touching the floor. If you touch the floor before its over, you're going against the day and become kos unless pardoned. The day can be ended pretty quick if need be, but tl;dr dont touch the floor on lava day, or you die

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Trick orders are handy for getting rid of people who don't listen to the orders properly (who in turn are usually people wanting to rebel) so it's a useful culling method. Pretty much, if a Warden ever ends an order with "day" such as Out of cell rebel day or Lava day of course, make sure you carry on until you know for certain that the Warden says it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.