Shadowy Silhouettes: the TF2 item guessing game

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainLL3097

Aug 19, 2019
Welcome to Shadowy Silhouettes!
This is a forum game where you have to guess a TF2 item from its' silhouette.
Every "wave" will have 3 silhouettes, and you have to guess every one of them to get a pass!
Now, of course, there's gonna have to be some rules.

1. No looking at the file names.
The file names contain the name of the item, so to look at it would be cheating.
2. No comparing the silhouettes to items on the Wiki.
You can't go to the TF2 Wiki to find the item the silhouette matches, nor can you go ingame, to external market sites, or really anywhere to inspect items that could match it.
3. If you get a guess wrong, you cannot respond until after a day passes.
No description needed.
4. No asking your friends.
You have to guess it yourself. Don't go around asking your friends what item the silhouette matches.
5. Upon a correct guess, another wave of silhouettes will be given by yours truly.
When someone guesses correctly, there's gonna be more silhouettes afterwards, which might increase in guessing difficulty. You cannot guess the same wave twice or guess a wave after someone already guessed correctly.
6. Items with too many variants of itself will not have a silhouette.
EG. War Paint or Gibus. Exceptions are the Bounty and Treasure Hat and the HOUWAR (abbreviation: Hat Of Undeniable Wealth And Respect) unless you have a proposal to ban an item from Shadowy Silhouettes.
7. The forum game "ends" after 6 waves of silhouettes are correctly guessed.
No description needed.
8. Spelling MUST be the correct spelling.
You can't get away thinking that "Team Cpatain" is gonna be a correct guess. Exception: saying "HOUWAR" to guess the Hat of Undeniable Wealth And Respect.
9. The game will ONLY move on with waves if I'm online.
You may ping me on the Discord server if you guessed it correctly and want a new wave. That is, of course, if I'm online.

And that's really it. That was a lot more rules than I was expecting to put. Now, prepare for:
Wave 1
AmbassadorBounty hatNostromo napalmer

Good luck!

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota

CaptainLL3097

Aug 19, 2019
lucky #42
hound dog?
scout shako
Lucky n 42
Greased lightning
Scout shako
Lime was incorrect, but oreos was correct, even if Lucky No. 42 was misspelled!
If I were to just say that you got it right but slightly misspelled something, it would be super obvious afterwards, so I'm gonna rephrase that rule.
Post automatically merged:

If I were to just say that you got it right but slightly misspelled something, it would be super obvious afterwards, so I'm gonna rephrase that rule.
Oh, and Wave 4 is coming a bit later, since I gotta go schleep.

• Sad
Reactions: Hypernova

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
Post automatically merged:

Oh, and Wave 4 is coming a bit later, since I gotta go schleep.

Still coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.