• The forums have been upgraded to a better, stable & secure forum software. Forum customizations are being worked on.

Share some Toxic Player stories

Context please I beg
So, there was one some weird guy that was ALWAYS toxic. He always shouted on his mic, Some used to say that he was "giving his mic a blowjob" or gulping his microphone...
Sometimes he claimed to be a girl, and sometimes, a 17 year old boy. But his personality was like from a 12 year old boy...
He used to hate a specific ex-admin, me and used to dislike weebs and over-friendly people. Like girls.

The first ban on WL I remember for him was for constant arguing and asking silly question.
And he did not stop until his last one.

Every time he saw me and some other specific players, he constantly disrespected players, giving people weird nicknames and when he gets killed, he screeches over his mic and went like "WHKHUIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEeeee" and calling admin "shitty" after getting muted.

Once when he got both gagged and muted, he communicated by changing his name every single time, Like some I remember: "all tf2 admins are shit" or "mc_dick = no fun" (referring to Mc_Duck, a ex WL adm.)
And even after a week of punishment, he continued, which later became 2 weeks.

This guy was so weird that he was well known by other staff members and probably avoiding him.

He may had scout skills, but his main skills were toxicity
His last message that I remember:

Hacker cocea : wreck = pussy
Player cocea left the game (Disconnect by user.)

Very Minty

Member ★
So, there was one some weird guy that was ALWAYS toxic. He always shouted on his mic, Some used to say that he was "giving his mic a blowjob" or gulping his microphone...
Sometimes he claimed to be a girl, and sometimes, a 17 year old boy. But his personality was like from a 12 year old boy...
He used to hate a specific ex-admin, me and used to dislike weebs and over-friendly people. Like girls.

The first ban on WL I remember for him was for constant arguing and asking silly question.
And he did not stop until his last one.

Every time he saw me and some other specific players, he constantly disrespected players, giving people weird nicknames and when he gets killed, he screeches over his mic and went like "WHKHUIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEeeee" and calling admin "shitty" after getting muted.

Once when he got both gagged and muted, he communicated by changing his name every single time, Like some I remember: "all tf2 admins are shit" or "mc_dick = no fun" (referring to Mc_Duck, a ex WL adm.)
And even after a week of punishment, he continued, which later became 2 weeks.

This guy was so weird that he was well known by other staff members and probably avoiding him.

He may had scout skills, but his main skills were toxicity
His last message that I remember:

Hacker cocea : wreck = pussy
Player cocea left the game (Disconnect by user.)
Wow that's the worst one I've heard so far.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Super-Admin ★