Declined Sherlock Holmes Looking Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyChilled

Aug 16, 2019
1) https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Frostychilled&Submit=Search

2) I was banned for "mis use of /call"

3) I should be unabnned because my first warning was from some admin Named "superguard" He gave me a warning for reporting him and saying that his reasons of killing a player were invalid and its considered freekill. Secondly, I was "banned" for using the /call to report an admin for gagging me on the fact that I called the warden out for being a hypocrit on calling others racist since he clearly decided to just read the name out of a troll.
Post automatically merged:

I would also like to add that I've had a bad experience calling out admins for abusing their power. Its honestly bs and I wouldn't expect anything lower of those people.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Ok so the situation with SuperGuard is irrelevant to this appeal. If you have a complaint, you go to the forums or contact higher-ranking staff privately.

So as for this situation, first off your gag is completely valid.
tj9jihH.png

Using racial slur in the form of a racist joke. You also have a previous silence for racism.

Secondly, you do not report staff via Calladmin. Again, if you have a complaint then follow what I said above. The report you filed was completely false since your punishment was valid and you used false reasoning of "Bigotry."

[CALLADMIN] Player FrostyChilled reported LUV for Bigotry

Suffice to say I am leaving the ban in place. I recommend you take this time to learn from your mistakes and not continue rule-breaking behavior once you are unbanned.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.