• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

To Do Shop improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Maxxy

Perfect Member
★ Donor ★
May 10, 2018
I'm not sure if this would work but I'm gonna suggest it anyway.

I was thinking it would be a very good idea to make the chat colors in shop to look like the proper color in the buy section of the shop, so when you look through the colors you actually get a preview of how it looks. Its not really necessary but it helps a bit. Other than that maybe give a trial of say.. a minute just to see if you like it or not then you either do nothing and keep the color or decline and perhaps get another one instead.

Reactions: floot_guy

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I don't think you can do that with the menu (least if you can, I haven't seen it done before), however what I'm thinking is that there could be an option to display the chat color in chat to the user to see if they like the color or not. Like, when u select the color in the store, there'd be an option to "Preview" the color in chat, and when selected it'd display a message in chat that'd be either the color name or a message like "This is the color" and that message, of course, would be in the color.

Captain Maxxy

Perfect Member
★ Donor ★
May 10, 2018
Well thats similar to the last part of my suggestion, maybe a bit more refined though. A message that pops up in that color is a good idea.

Perhaps getting a trial is still slightly better but more difficult to implement?
Then you can actually see the color with your name and tag and see if it fits.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Bump.

VIPs can preview chat customization while configuring so in a way this suggestion has been approved. Although, of course, I think previewing for message colors should be implemented in full for all members using Store.

Reactions: Hypernova
Status
Not open for further replies.