Should I buy r6 ?

yB3asT

Member ★
I have R6 and I really enjoy it, if you like FPS games of Strategy, but you have to have a good pc for better quality. I have a GTX 1060 and it runs perfecly. In my other computer, with the Intel Graphics Video card, it ran around 10 fps...But now in my PC it runs like 170 fps with the minimum settings. (The setting doesnt really change anything, like low and high quality are almost the same thing)

Reckless Flute Guy

✦ Community Supporter ✦
★ VIP ★
Ps4 guud games:

GoW 4
RE7
RDR2
PUBG
GTA5
FIFA/PES (if u like soccer/football)
Uncharted Series (4 Best)
Payday2
Watchdogs 2
Far Cry Series (3 best)

I don't own a ps4, my cousin has one and I play GoW, Uncharted, Far cry 3, and Tekken tag 2 at his place every week.

But, if you are planning to get R6S, you'll make a lot of friends outside your locality. But If you want friends to play with you (Like at home or a friend/relative who owns a PS4) you can get the games I mentioned above specially if you have more than 1 controller.

Forkツ

★ VIP ★
Its a fine game but not my favorite by any means. I got bored of it real quick but i know lots of people who love the game. So i would say if your willing to spend that much money on a game then by any means go and buy it.:wink:

Tex

Member ★
I have R6 and it's one of my favorite games, get the standard edition.

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
Admin ★
Honestly, yes. It's really fun to play solo or with friends. I've kinda dropped it in a competitive way but still play casually and overall, great game. (btw highest rank diamond in para bellum (also for like 1 game, then dropped hard to plat 3 #feelsbadman))

Mifil

I like Touhou
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Fun to play, but if you got to invest a few into the game, imo. Grind is awful. So you better pick the standard version, in which you get more per match.
Also there was a bit of controversy about how the chinese censorship was managed. But it's a fun game and definitely worth your time, if you like games like CS GO, for example.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
R4 much better uwu

Blizzard

Member ★
Fun to play, but if you got to invest a few into the game, imo. Grind is awful. So you better pick the standard version, in which you get more per match.
Also there was a bit of controversy about how the chinese censorship was managed. But it's a fun game and definitely worth your time, if you like games like CS GO, for example.
I can hardly run CS:GO , but i played it before in the past

Boshine

Member ★
if u want but the controller is such aids when it comes to aim and dont get put off by casual its full of toxic kids, ranked is where its at :D