Should I buy r6 ?

Give me your opinions if I should buy r6 I'll get it in my ps4 but is it worth it?

Well if you are intrested in fps games you kinda should. It is quite interesting.

yB3asT

Member ★
I have R6 and I really enjoy it, if you like FPS games of Strategy, but you have to have a good pc for better quality. I have a GTX 1060 and it runs perfecly. In my other computer, with the Intel Graphics Video card, it ran around 10 fps...But now in my PC it runs like 170 fps with the minimum settings. (The setting doesnt really change anything, like low and high quality are almost the same thing)

R6s and Pubg are killin' these days...

Ps4 guud games:

GoW 4
RE7
RDR2
PUBG
GTA5
FIFA/PES (if u like soccer/football)
Uncharted Series (4 Best)
Payday2
Watchdogs 2
Far Cry Series (3 best)

I don't own a ps4, my cousin has one and I play GoW, Uncharted, Far cry 3, and Tekken tag 2 at his place every week.

But, if you are planning to get R6S, you'll make a lot of friends outside your locality. But If you want friends to play with you (Like at home or a friend/relative who owns a PS4) you can get the games I mentioned above specially if you have more than 1 controller.

Its a fine game but not my favorite by any means. I got bored of it real quick but i know lots of people who love the game. So i would say if your willing to spend that much money on a game then by any means go and buy it.:wink: