Should War Paints be allowed to be placed on the Eyelander?

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
I was recently watching a lot of TF2ubers lately and one of them was Casperr who still makes TF2 videos. And one of the videos I have been watching are his “One-of-a-Kind Hats!” and the “Extremely Rare Hats!” video . In the “Extremely Rare Hats!” video, he was talking about the Valve Eyelander and how there were 3 in existence (as we know of). These Valve items had particle effects and was wondering something. What if Valve made War Paints available to be placed on the Eyelander? We were given the Claidheamh Mòr to be given War Paints but, I do not see this used often.
So, if you guys have any thoughts on this pls tell me what you think about this. Would this be a good decision or a bad one? Would people use it or not?

Videos that I got my ideas from:

fire<3

May 24, 2020
Yes. The eyelander is such a fun weapon. Way to much people love it. I think (i am not sure) that the claidamhor sword is the only one u can have a skin on. But its the worst out of the bunch (my opinion)

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
To be honest my opinion it should be allowed since it just changes the colour look and eyelander on its own without warpaints would be like being god-like 20 kills gamer moment.

paints smell :/

Tenor
My name is Alex starther
DM if you wish on discord
Alex Starther#9604

Reactions: Smug Rebellion

fsq

★ certified qt ★
★ Donor ★
Apr 24, 2020
Deep forests of Finland
In my opinion the eyelander is way too flat for it to look good with a warpaint, I mean obviously it's a sword, but if you look at the claidemhoir you'll see that the handle is very well defined and does a great job of separating the blade from the handle visually, hence why it looks okay when it's painted.