Accepted Shuvitz's Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuvitz

Aug 11, 2018
Japan
Hello i just got banned by TrueMyth for hacking i guess. The reason why i got banned was maybe because i shot invis spyes out of nowhere. Well i can say that the spyes were making noise and sounds so i shot to the direction of the noise to find them. And i get banned for using the game features for my advantage. Also maybe too because i had good aim. Well i cant tell much about it. I can aim to the head and stuff etc. I have been called a hacker so many times and now this. So i would like to get unbanned since i enjoy playing on wonderland and i didnt break the rules.

Reactions: defse

TrueMyth

Cool, calm and collected
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Sweden
Okay so, I saw people Calling hacks on you in the chat, so my first instinct was "Oh shit, i need to check this out" And at first it looks Clean, but when i saw you shooting invisible spies and following them around it looked so suspicious. And some was stationary so really no noise could been made(also no voice binds either) And i took screenshots at stuff i think was really dodgy work, and in my opinion this is a hackers work. And also "Spies were making noise and sounds" can be true, probably anyone can say that to prevent bans for the same reason though, really hard to judge. And also you have been in Contact with a recent suspected hacker, which makes this alot more suspicious.

Attachments

• Shuvitz hacker proof.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 17

Shuvitz

Aug 11, 2018
Japan
They were using voices like c+2 if you didn't hear them. Also i heard footsteps so why shouldn't i shoot at the direction of the voices? I mean i have played alot of games like cs go where footsteps are louder than in tf2. Also i have played in wonderland alot to know where the spyes usually go hiding like the pool or the corners in the dark room. And its not hard to predict how people move.

Okay so, I saw people Calling hacks on you in the chat, so my first instinct was "Oh shit, i need to check this out" And at first it looks Clean, but when i saw you shooting invisible spies and following them around it looked so suspicious. And some was stationary so really no noise could been made(also no voice binds either) And i took screenshots at stuff i think was really dodgy work, and in my opinion this is a hackers work. And also "Spies were making noise and sounds" can be true, probably anyone can say that to prevent bans for the same reason though, really hard to judge. And also you have been in Contact with a recent suspected hacker, which makes this alot more suspicious.

Reactions: defse

Kruthal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 2, 2017
Estonia
Insufficient evidence to conclude that the player was cheating.
However despite that, I found Racism and Toxicity in your chat logs, so I'll leave you with a warning, please note that we don't allow any sort of racism neither toxicity in our servers and you can be punished for it.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.