Declined Shuvitz's ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuvitz

Aug 11, 2018
Japan
Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned for aimbot. What caused me to get banned was having a decent aim and having ears.

Tell us why we should unban you:
It is unfair for someone to get banned for being decent in a game. All i did was shoot people in the head and used my
ears. I have had people inspect the demo that was the "proof" of me using scripts and they found it ridiculous. I myself have also looked at the demo
and i can say how terrible aim i had back then. The only shot that was suspicious in my eyes when i followed that one spy
when i shot him in the head. But that was because i knew he was gonna go to the right or to the left or stand still so i
chose the most likely one that he was gonna take but sadly i missed the shot. The way i spot spyes are usually them making
sounds like footsteps or pressing the voice commands or talking or using the hook. And i just shoot at the general direction
of the sound, Sometimes i hit and sometimes i dont. It is quite easy to predict how people move when you play the game alot
and develop a decent game sense or games in general. Sometimes i even just take lucky shots randomly.
And it looks even more suspicious when you can see the enemies on the spectator mode. Also the quality is very bad on the demo
and it does not show the flicks and movement like they really are but instead looks like a laggy aimbot or something.
And when less experienced players see a player who is more skilled ofcourse they are gonna assume im cheating because
of the flicks and the game sense. So i would like to get unbanned because i do not cheat
and it is unfair for someone less experienced player to judge what is aimbot and what is skill. And i would like to discuss
things if i need to answer something or explain something instead just saying i'm cheating and no excuses.
(sorry for my bad english)

Status
Not open for further replies.