Invalid Silly Auto-Vote-Guard-Ban system gets me false guard banned for 120 minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoovy Co

★ Donor ★
Apr 1, 2020
Sandvich Land
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So, I was warden and giving simple orders, then i throw down a warden marker giving no order to go to it by any means. then 1 scout goes to it, then the entire frickin team goes to it, then, lots of screaming and death. everyone in the warden marker was kos (cuz no order to go to it) then i pull out my flamethrower and kill everyone! then, that silly AVGB system ( Auto-Vote-Guard-Ban ) goes BEEP BEEP BEEP! and the vote starts. luckily i was calm so no toxicity from me. but they were not the smartest and thought that i "Mass freekilled" so they vote "Guard ban" and then i get slayed and guard banned. I thought it was gonna be short but a whopping 120 minutes! so i have no choice but to appeal.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I love being on BLU team, and giving trick orders. and being false guard banned for 120 minutes sucks. Because when im on red i usually get freekilled or warden doesn't know the rules (or a guard)

PS : I know the rules, and i been on wonderland for a while so why would i mass freekill?

Post automatically merged:

I just realized my guard ban got lifted. i didnt know, so this appeal is useless now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.